Your logo Here

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Great Meeting Tonight

by Your Name 2 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

A great meeting was had tonight; the wheels are moving but slowly.
If you are interested in being a part of our ministry in SL, please leave comments.

Comments 2 comments
gavin richardson said...

wish i could have made it. next time.

Unknown said...

I am only a few weeks into SL but read about online churches in the Interpreter magazine. Let me know IM when the next meeting is and I will try to be there.

My Name Here
A short description here
youremail@here.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves