Your logo Here

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Remodeling the Church.....

by Your Name 1 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

I am remodeling the SL church. It looked like this:

Nice, but bland.

I am trying to get it to look like this (Lovely Lane Chapel at Epworth by the Sea):


Currently, it looks like this:


I think the steeple turned out well, even if I did it in wood shingles instead of verdigris copper. I did add a little Carpenter Gothic touch with a bracket directly off the photo I took last year. I am working on windows and siding today -- trying to get the textures right. The roofline of the narthex needs to be lowered and I need a pair of doors with a Gothic Arch. I'm having fun....

Comments 1 comments
Angelwings78 said...

That looks pretty..
ANgelwings

My Name Here
A short description here
youremail@here.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves