Your logo Here

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What shall our Mission be?

by Your Name 0 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

As I sit and muse about what church is, what the internet is and what an internet church might be, I ask myself -- what is the Mission of SL Methodist? Shall we build a mission statement? A vision statement? What do we want our ministry to look like? What should our focus be? What IS internet ministry?

Discuss.

Comments 0 comments

My Name Here
A short description here
youremail@here.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves